Sunday, March 17, 2013

Starting again.

I am starting a new piece and as usual have run flat into a brick wall...felled by all the usual excuses as to why I cannot begin, including the library books that I only had a limited amount of time to read before they were due!!  Not because I should be vacuuming (which I should), because I couldn't go quite THAT far, but there were all those books that needed reading.  And I did.  So I started on the piece today....but now I have run out of WonderUnder...so I shall have to read some more, until the shops open tomorrow.  Sigh.

In the meantime, here is a snippet of the one I just finished.



And I have another one I want to get started on, but I need to dye some more fabric and I am waiting for the right colour of black (#39) from Dharma, (en route, but won't be here for a couple of weeks) so I shall have to read some more.  A girl's gotta do......

I'll be back, well, after just a few more chapters.....

1 comment: