Monday, June 13, 2016

Susan Tuttle's iPad art course

I am still very busy working through the lessons in Susan Tuttle's iPad and iPhone art class.  Such fun.



This is from a pic I took when we drove around Holland four years ago.  Such a wonderful trip and all the photos I took on that trip are fodder for this course!



This second one is from our trip two years ago and the base photo is of Amour and Psyche and was taken at the Louvre.  I have used numerous filters and apps on both of them.  What fun it is to have such an absorbing pastime!

Still no word on my next hip surgery but the days are passing ever so quickly, which means that in spite of myself, the date is drawing closer!

I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. Just loving the results of your obsession. Please keep sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesley. I am enjoying this course tremendously!

      Delete