Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Back to the Louvre

Oh my gosh, what did we do before digital photography??  Well, mostly I didn't....too much fuss and expense.  Now it's so easy.  So here I just brought up a photo I had taken in the Louvre a couple of years ago and I did a small rework.  I am still working on the extraction tools and haven't yet tackled anything as fussy as 'flying hair' but soon!  But a few extra layers, borders, backgrounds, overlays, tons of fun and c'est fini!  Such an interesting journey this is!



This pic had some other bits and pieces in the original that I can now remove easily (no flying bits here!....well, just the wings I guess)  and I am getting more comfortable with adding borders, lighting, etc.  Oh this does make living at my kitchen table so much more palatable!

I'll be back....

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you have done with this photo ... it look so professional ! So glad you are having so much fun with this new art form ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharron. It really is a lot of fun....don't know where I'm going but I'm having a good time getting there!

      Delete