Friday, February 15, 2013

Again with the needlepunch machine

More needlefelting, needlepunching, embellishing...so many names.  And all with one machine!! Here is the little yellow piece that I spoke of in an earlier post.  I think this is my favourite of the bunch.  Wool roving on wool felt, hand dyed scrims and yarns, machine and hand stitching. This was a fun project to work on.
And now I am on to screen printing and other fun things.  I am working on another configuration of my oranges piece as well.  And I am wanting to get back to some watercolours.  Just wondering where I can apply to have the length of the days extended......any ideas?????
I'll be back....

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Marny.. taking this to new levels. Let me know if you received any answers to the lengthening of the days.. I too would like to know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete