Saturday, July 30, 2016

Playing with Light -- Market Day

I have been playing with the Lighting Effects filters.  Lots to learn here.  As Well!!  Oh my, this could keep me busy for a very long time to come!!



I am trying to choose where I want to place the emphasis in a photo, and then of course I can't resist adding  a few of my favourite filters and then a few masks. The idea of Where and Why one takes a photo is being thrown up into question now.  And also the idea of taking photos simply to use as texture.  SO much more to see now!  Fun!

5 comments:

  1. You appear to be having too much fun while sitting at your kitchen table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's kind of embarrassing isn't it??!! And yet, I'm going to go with it!!! Yay!

      Delete
  2. You appear to be having too much fun while sitting at your kitchen table

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun ! I love what you are doing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharron. Honestly, what did we do before we got our computers??!!! Who knew!

      Delete