Sunday, July 29, 2012

Home is lovely too!

My holiday to France was AMAZING.  But I have to remember that it's really quite beautiful here too!
 I really like to keep my camera handy so I have it clipped into my purse so it's nearly always with me.  The first three shots are taken in a park about a 10 minute walk away from where I live.  (Didn't take my purse, did take my camera.)  It was a lovely evening although perhaps a bit cool for summer.  You probably can't feel the 'cool' part just from looking!
It's so very strange.  The horizon isn't always straight in my part of the world either....although in this shot I don't have the excuse of being in a moving car!!
Evening sunlight through the trees.  Magic!
It is easy to find lovely things everywhere!!! We had taken some large-ish compost to the local recycling and this stalwart bramble was climbing up the side of one of the containers.   Gotta love it!!!
Still painting, still stitching.....I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment