Monday, January 28, 2013

Still needlepunching. Still having fun!

This is yesterday's needle punch/embellisher piece.  This is for the on-line course I am doing at the moment with Dionne Swift, do check it out  www.dionneswift.co.uk/workshops/.   Such fun!!!  (I'm doing Drawing for Textiles although I'm also signed up for the other two on-line classes that Dionne offers.  This one has been fabulous so I'm pretty excited about the other two as well.)

I bought some more thread today (!!!) to use on the stitched piece I am working on, based on one of my photos from my holiday last spring.  I have dyed the fabric for the piece and am starting to put the bits and pieces together.  It is using quite a lot of orange which is not normally in my colour repertoire, so you can see why I had to buy more thread.  Really, you can see, can't you?????!!!!!

So I have plenty to do!  I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment