Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When someone gives you lemons....

So here is the first lemon offering.  I painted the lemons directly onto the gesso...I don't think I've done that before.  Not so that it mattered anyway.  And I'm still fumbling my way through the watercolour thing.  Painting on gesso is so much different than painting on watercolour paper. 
I've prepared a monoprint of the next one but I think I'll try it on watercolour paper as well, just to see.  I really like the learning part, even if I'm not always thrilled with the results!  So, I'll keep pushing.....


And here's what I was enjoying yesterday....

Masses of snowdrops...so lovely!!  See you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Snowdrops...how refreshing! Your painted lemons look excellent! We will have to find another way, eh? I am thinking of my future in the "secret" workshop...hmmm...cc

    ReplyDelete